I am Gretel Stringing along the trail Small pieces of my heart and soul Like breadcrumbs. There is promise in the forest Hope of something great Even so I long to turn around And follow the pieces of my love Back home to safety and my other half.
Popular posts from this blog
Irresponsibiliy of a Child in College
And I wondered Is anyone going to stop when I say when? I really have reached my ending point. Things have been going much too downhill for my tastes. School is out in three weeks and I've never felt like a bigger piece of shit. I absolutely despise phone companies. Or really I despise my own bad habits. The two girls in the vacintiy of my hearing are both talking on cell phones, while surfing on computers. An overload of media. I think my brain has been melting because of it. I have to leave the library in 20 minutes. I feel like my life is a coffee cup, perfectly happy and slightly full to begin with, then the overzealous waitress comes to offer me more coffee, scalding liquid the splashes slightly when it enters the cup then as the cup fills, more and more, she doesn't notice that she's too busy gabbing to quit pouring. The split second the cup becomes over full, all hell breaks loose as incredibly hot coffee is spilled waterfalling from the table top to the laps of ever...
New Summer
It's a new summer and I've come to terms with becoming an adult and knowing that I am going to be living on my own again soon, hopefully, so I'm going to start adventuring into a few cookbooks that I have. I need to start gathering my own recipes for when I live on my own, and I need to become more adequate with reducing amounts and just cooking in general. Rules for myself: Once a week, I will pick a new recipe from the few that I own. Most of them will probably be vegetarian. Just for funsies. I haven't picked one yet.