Musings and thoughts when I remember I have a blog. Sometimes you just need to write it out. Is it real life? Or fiction? You decide.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
These months are long
but they are worth ever single second.
We can only become stronger.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
-
I am Gretel Stringing along the trail Small pieces of my heart and soul Like breadcrumbs. There is promise in the forest Hope of something great Even so I long to turn around And follow the pieces of my love Back home to safety and my other half.
I'm completely grateful for the fact that I have a job. It took long enough to get after all and even now I'm having a hard time with money. The one thing I hate most about my current employment, I have to work with irritable people who have most likely been driving all day and really just want to sleep. However, more often than not, these same people expect the world to be handed to them on a platter! Imagine this scenario: A two story hotel, during holiday season (i.e. opening of pheasant hunt season through the first few weeks in January) 10:58 p.m. A group of people all traveling in the same car, all women, come into said hotel asking for rooms. Not just rooms, first floor, single, King-sized non-smoking rooms. After hearing there are not first floor rooms left the become indignant, as though the hotel clerk has something to hide, maybe that clerk is actually lying, we dont' see that many cars in the parking lot, we're older, we need ground level rooms. The group of...